Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips (Soy, dairy, and gluten free)
- Unsalted Pretzels
1. Slowly melt 0.5 cup of the chocolate chips in a small pot.
2. Pour the melted chocolate into a separate bowl and dip half of the pretzels into the chocolate.
3. Place the dipped pretzels onto a pan covered with a sheet of wax paper and allow the pretzels to cool overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Enjoy! :)
Spinach, Tomato, and Olive Pasta
- 1 box of whole wheat/grain shell pasta
- Pico de gallo
- Crushed red pepper
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a large pot.
2. After the water has reached boiling point, add in the full box of pasta to the water along with 2 teaspoons of olive oil (so the pasta won’t stick).
3. Set the timer for 10 minutes.
4. At the 5 minute mark on your timer, in a separate pan, add in some olive oil to fry the pico de gallo, olives, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Don’t add the spinach in yet.
5. After the pasta is done boiling for the full 10 minutes, and you have strained out the water, add as much pasta that will fit into your pan of veggies and seasoning. At this point you want to add in the spinach. Allow everything to simmer together for an additional 2-4 minutes.
6. After step 5 is complete, the pasta is ready to serve! Bon appetit! :)
- Beef-Less Ground Beef
- Lemon and Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
1. Dice all of your veggies.
2. The Beef-Less Ground Beef has already been prepared so once you open the package, you just have to heat it in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
3. Mix the veggies and the Beef-Less Ground Beef all together with the lemon and lime juice with salt and pepper.
4. Let everything chill in the refrigerator (it’s better cold).
5. Serve with tortilla chips or tostadas.
6. Enjoy :)
i’m addicted to this recipe—-i probably make it twice a month. it’s perfect if you crave the taste of traditional cheesy spinach artichoke dip, except this stuff is vegan and way low in fat. check out the recipe here.
My favorite snack! A bowl of fruit (oranges, bananas, green grapes, and red grapes), pretzels, and a glass of iced green tea.
Maple Caramel and Tiramisu soy gelato
Page 1 of 2